View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #15
Rao Dao Zao
www.raodaozao.net

MDL & Resource Moderator

Submissions (27)

Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)

Approved Map: When the Freedom Slips Away

Send a message via MSN to Rao Dao Zao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust
so I guess it won't be possible aswell to creade some code which allows to add attachments to a portrait, aye??
Not as far as I'm aware. Poke MindWorX and get him to hack the game somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc !
You guy should simply make 4 dummy models, each one already has the head and it also has the portrait... I know it's quite shitty but it's the only way to make it work on portraits, I believe...
Locking to any one body part would ruin the dynamism. I did consider putting in portrait animations to the head pieces, so you'd have to re-import the main base model for each one, but you're exactly right -- there's no "nice" way of doing this. Any option will require bloat and inconvenience across the board, hence my leaving it blank.

I can update to cater as best I can for a specific option if people reach some kind of consensus as to what approach they want to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc !
BTW RDZ, if I ever get to make a random golem to be used with this system, would you happily accept it and put it here?
I would be absolutely delighted to append other peoples' sets (or links to them) to the first post.