View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

30 second revives at all levels go by pretty fast, I think. In all of my testing, death at any stage of the game puts you a few behind the rest of the players, and level 1 is no different. The nice thing about 30s revives at all levels is that players don't get ripped out of the game for 72s when they die at maximum level -- This allows them to put a lot more time into playing the game, rather than waiting to play the game.

And I've been receiving loads of reports of some minor and some serious things across the map, so I'll address them all in a .09b as soon as I can. No sweat guys, I'm dedicated to this thingy. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulla
I assume your encouraging team work, but 3 guys killing someone gaining more than 1 guy killing someone, does sound a little strange?
Perhaps 2 for solo, 1 if shared?
I quite like this approach I have, though, because it rewards the team with more net faction gain the more help you have in an assist. Rather than splitting some amount of faction between users when you kill a hero, you get more the more that help, so even new players will have a tendency to follow others around or gank for the kills. (So I've noticed in public testing)

I think this is definitely the way I wanted to take DoE, so I like it. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulla
Crash
Andriejj has commented on a game crash.
According to him Kassar is what causes it.
Yes, this appears to be the only critical bug so far. I'll definitely address it and quickly so that it doesn't impede your playing pleasure too much!

Thanks for the comments! <3