Thread: BonusMod
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #9
Earth-Fury
Two Blue

Submissions (7)

Earth-Fury is just really nice (343)Earth-Fury is just really nice (343)Earth-Fury is just really nice (343)Earth-Fury is just really nice (343)

Send a message via MSN to Earth-Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitedstar
This is the thing that stood out to me the most. It's exactly why this rendition of BonusMod is awesome. Now I can have ~8000 bonus health and not have to do the same thing for everything else. Thank you, Earth-Fury!
if you mean maximum health, you'll hopefully be able to have an arbitrary health bonus. And mana bonus. If I can get it to work right... (It's basically a whole different thing jammed in to the same interface as the rest of it, which is why the other part of what you quoted is also awesome.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitedstar
Other than that, from I take, calling setbonus is no different from the old BonusMod, right?
Well, different naming convention for one.

Also, the old one returned a boolean, and failed if you tried to set something above/below the maximum. This one returns an integer which tells you the ACTUAL new bonus the unit got, and will simply give the min/max bonus if you go over/under. (And toss a warning if compiled in debug mode.)

In short: Basically, yeah. Barring the shit I'm sure no one ever used, they are identical.
Search
Tutorials
Ability Guide

UnitMaxState
BonusMod

AutoIndex
ARGB
TimerUtils

Earth-Fury is offline   Reply With Quote