Thread: SpellEvent
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
Don't approve the resource, then, since once it's approved I need to maintain backwards compatibility and there's no way I can ever change that, and I'm perfectly willing to do that if enough people think that makes for a better user interface, after all it would be a pretty lame public resource if people didn't use it because they didn't like the API. So, I'm moving this back to submissions to get more opinions.
You wouldn't lose backwards compatibility by adding a function call with different parameters, though. There'd be nothing to remove. I guess if you removed the public prefix for those functions, then it might be different.

You also still haven't fixed the spelling of library in the beginning of the script.