View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #11
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Use debug messages. Put one in every if statement to see which parts of the code run and which don't. Is it a problem with the bg[1] or the bounty boolean? Maybe you have more than one assister? the code you posted a few posts ago doesn't seem to do anything if there are more assisters, unless that part got cut off. Anyway, as I suggested in my previous post, you should just increase your assist count in the loop previously, rather than in the assist messages part of the code. If you try to do it elsewhere, don't use the variable i, that only has the right value inside that specific loop, not anywhere in the code.