View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #930
Godzbreath
User

Godzbreath has little to show at this moment (0)

Hello, I had a fairly simple request that's been for some reason escaping me. I'm currently recreating a lot of heroes from AoS style maps to adapt them into melee FFA maps (At the request of a friend I play LAN with a lot.) and am struggling with what I would have normally thought to be a fairly simple ability.

We're trying to perfect a hero that specializes in map control and base harassment, and currently we've been trying to think of the most efficient way to create a spell that sets an invisible ward at a target location, with unlimited duration. Per level, you gain an extra ward, so basically you'll have 1/2/3 wards per level. Placing a 4th ward would destroy whichever ward is the oldest. That's all we're after.

Would really appreciate a hand here. I've kind of given up.

Posts merged by a moderator.

Hi. I'm adapting some AoS heroes to FFA melee maps, and need help making a sentry ward spell. This spell is meant to be used on a hero who provides map control and base harassment. (Think a fusion of Blademaster and Far Seer.)

• Watchful Eye.
  • Place an invisible ward at location for an unlimited duration. Provides sight of surrounding area. 1/2/3 wards per level. Doesn't have to do anything fancy beyond that.
  • Place an invisible ward at location for an unlimited duration. Provides sight of surrounding area. 1/2/3 wards per level.
  • I was using JASS until it went unstable with a recent patch, but JASS will still be fine. (I'll just deal with using default editor to sort it out.)

Thanks. :)
Godzbreath is offline   Reply With Quote