Thread: disaster inc
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
sluggen
User

Submissions (8)

sluggen will become famous soon enough (27)

thanks for the advices, ill try it out!
oh they have pressure sensitivity too? only thought it was for the feeling and precision people used tablets :). justifices my newbness in the matter :) been thinking on getting a tablet but as they are quite expensive ill have to wait for my economy to improve.
I could ofc do as you suggested and get a second hand tablet but im the kind of person that wants the best/new things or nothing. (bad habit). But perhaps worth looking into it.
As im going to start studying soon and am torn between art and programming i have decided to do some intense artwork to see if i have any potential, else ill just stick with programming.
And from what i have read/seen there are some talented people here so might aswell try and get some feedback here aswell :)

But in the meantime ill just try to improve my shading, as i find it easier to see/do/fix with color than just grayscaled (penīnīpaper) even with a mouse.

EDIT: talked with some people i know about tablets but they all recommend the 900euro+ tablets (wacom mostly) and that is..well :) anyways as im just after "starter pack" i looked through the net a bit and found this to be the most interesting: WACOM Bamboo A6
So basicly, is this an ok tablet or is it just crap?

mmmmm...mmmmm...MMM!
sluggen is offline   Reply With Quote