Thread: (6) Warlords
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 12:54 AM   #56
Shadow_killer
Granny speaks truth, obey

Submissions (4)

Shadow_killer will become famous soon enough (48)Shadow_killer will become famous soon enough (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Griffen
This tells me you have the tactical and strategic capability of a rock, and hence I shall ignore your comments on balance.

I used my tactic in the beginning, but it dident really work that well. It worked so far that i could take down greys first outpost and attack blue or the curch outpost. But if i tried going further my units were eliminated by 4 players.

Quote:
If your teammate won't deactivie shared units when you ask him to, you have way more serious problems than that.

And you cant have this of on default because? Its quite hard when you end up with someone from french with only says 1 one word in english and then dont care about anything in the rest of the game. And when having blue, teal and grey attacking your army and killing it in no time its really easy. Tell me what you would do?

Quote:
Ogres.

I meant catapults. If i remember right dident barbs used to start with 1 catapult? Or some other siege unit?

Quote:
It doesn't, but it's a great strategical boon.

I felt it was easier defending a 2 way place then a 1 way place

Quote:
I'm sorry, you were having to defend from gray on his own...? That's simply you failing to use strategy, tbh, because even I can't attack a half decent barb team with just the Imperials.

I werent in my base i were at greys outpost. And when i killed greys units with the help from my mates units i tried to attack someone but ended up getting killed. And when i tried to attack grey took over the outpost again.

Quote:
I think you should probably be playing maps which are less strategically and tactically demanding, where unit spamming will get you somewhere.

Unit spamming got me somewhere. If my mate werent 6 years old and could have done something i would have won. Tell me some uber strategy moves griffen.