Thread: (6) Warlords
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 12:30 AM   #55
Captain Griffen
Dread Lord of the Cookies

Content Director

Submissions (2)

Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)Captain Griffen is a glorious beacon of light (497)

Approved Map: Warlords[Quicksilver #2] - 1st Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_killer
I tried the map for like 15-20 minutes after that i left cause i could never win and i dident want to spend an hour playing a map.

Quote:
Really boring as a barb. I just spammed that cheap 6 gold unit and when i had lots of gold and no food i spawned that ogre, nothing else to do

This tells me you have the tactical and strategic capability of a rock, and hence I shall ignore your comments on balance.

Quote:
Share units at start, REALLY BAD. If anyone wants to use it they will klick it. My team mate was retarded and dident want to uncheck this so i got frustrated when i tryed to select my units and got his units to

If your teammate won't deactivie shared units when you ask him to, you have way more serious problems than that.

Quote:
- No siege units (If i remember right the barbs used to have it in the early version)

Ogres.

Quote:
- Killing greys first base dident really seem to do anything to his gold income

It doesn't, but it's a great strategical boon.

Quote:
- Really hard to kill any wardlord, directly i attacked a gold point and got it down and moved to the next another player came with a huge army and took it over and killed my units. And when the only thing grey did was to charge his old base with his hero and his units i could nearly only defend. It was like play this map for 40 mins and you will be able to do anything. But until that you have to defend from grey

I'm sorry, you were having to defend from gray on his own...? That's simply you failing to use strategy, tbh, because even I can't attack a half decent barb team with just the Imperials.

I think you should probably be playing maps which are less strategically and tactically demanding, where unit spamming will get you somewhere.
Quote:
[13:32] <Akolyt0r> hmm.. stil i want to have some unused women
Captain Griffen is offline   Reply With Quote