Thread: (6) Warlords
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 12:14 AM   #54
Shadow_killer
Granny speaks truth, obey

Submissions (4)

Shadow_killer will become famous soon enough (48)Shadow_killer will become famous soon enough (48)

So long time since i tried this map. Just tried it on bnet and played as barbarian and dident like it at all. I tried the map for like 15-20 minutes after that i left cause i could never win and i dident want to spend an hour playing a map. This is just my 5 cents.

Cons

- Share units at start, REALLY BAD. If anyone wants to use it they will klick it. My team mate was retarded and dident want to uncheck this so i got frustrated when i tryed to select my units and got his units to
- No siege units (If i remember right the barbs used to have it in the early version)
- Really boring as a barb. I just spammed that cheap 6 gold unit and when i had lots of gold and no food i spawned that ogre, nothing else to do
- Killing greys first base dident really seem to do anything to his gold income
- Really hard to kill any wardlord, directly i attacked a gold point and got it down and moved to the next another player came with a huge army and took it over and killed my units. And when the only thing grey did was to charge his old base with his hero and his units i could nearly only defend. It was like play this map for 40 mins and you will be able to do anything. But until that you have to defend from grey

Pros

- It is really funny to play as a warlord since you got so much more to do and can charge player at start thanks to your towers