View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #13
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Its not looking as helping anyone who got questions, really.
If you have specific questions, then ask away.

Quote:
Collapse JASS:
native UnitDamageTarget             takes unit whichUnit, widget target, real amount, boolean attack, boolean ranged, attacktype attackType, damagetype damageType, weapontype weaponType returns boolean
Have you tested that? When I tried that with a negative value, I got a damage event with a total of 0 damage. Unless you can actually produce a negative damage event in a test map, shut up.

Quote:
If you don't care about users to get to know to your system who need help in your stuff, how can you submit it then? Its a insolence to provide such advanced stuff without further help.
Again, read the documentation. It clearly states that that is a compatibility library. I don't need to provide support for that, because noone is supposed to keep using it, it is just meant to provide backwards compatibility to old resources. If you really care so much about it, go read the ADamage documentation.