View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel
Is there any way to change the level at which creeps become resistant? I couldn't find a gameplay constant or anything similar.
I didn't find any way to do it when I looked either, but I thought I should make it a constant anyway to make it more understandable.

Quote:
Also, does IsUnitType(u, UNIT_TYPE_RESISTANT) depend solely on whether the unit has a Resistant Skill ability?
I think that's it. I seem to remember that in an earlier version of this script, before it was published, I was checking for those abilities before I discovered the resistant classification. I am fairly sure that when I replaced ability checks with the resistant check, I tested to see if the resistant classification also covers heroes and high level creeps and it turned out it didn't, but this all happened a while ago so I don't remember it very clearly.