View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:33 PM   #451
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexorian
I will do this:

Every team has one week to submit whatever they may have, then we'll have a poll for fun. I don't think I'll update my submission though ... hmnn I might make it have the triggers split in a newgen friendly way though

On Jan 29th, I'll take whatever there is with a [HERO4] prefix in the pastebin and pull a Schulze poll.
If anyone's wondering, no one submitted anything. It does not even work for fun :( . So I won't do anything. It was fun making the spells though.

It is so sad :(, anyway I promise that for the next time we'll have a good hero contest. I don't give up that easily.

edit: I'll add 10 rep points to all that have actually participated actively on it (except admins and Mc!). Why? because I can.

I still think this has been the best hero contest solely for the darn quality of my goblin war machine.

Edit: Actually, I'll give the golden award to Av3n's team, for being the only one to finish before the first deadline. And overall one of the only two teams to have a finished hero before the last one. Again, because I can.

here's the URL for Av3n's hero:
http://www.wc3c.net/pastebint.php?t=...7564757b7d5d5a
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!