View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:37 AM   #27
Hunter of Shadows
User

Hunter of Shadows is on a distinguished road (13)

I don't feel bad about being blunt, I just don't want people to take offense, the fastest way between two points is a straight line, I'm going to cut to the chase

You got a problem with that, cry to someone who cares. It certainly isnt me.

Quote:
I know that when Hunter of Shadows and Plasma Dragon say, "You don't read all of the way, do you?" or, "You didn't read it word for word, did you?" Yeah, I don't read all of it. But- hey, I still read about 80% of it. That counts, doesn't it? X_X

No it doesn't count you silly noob :P (I'm joking, for those of you that don't know what humor is)

As for how this thread exploded, I meant to address that, when I checked it and seen how it had become an arguement about literature I was irritated and meant to tell people to get the hell back on topic, either request writing, or get out. Let's not discuss what good writing is.

However, I admit I failed at life and was so irritated over Dark's post that I then proceeded to tell him to be a bit nicer and as wolf so nicely put it, not to preach like he was the lord of all writing.

My bad, blame me star, I feel bad about contributing to the arguement, blah.

Needless to say, from this point on, either request some writing, discuss what was created, or get out.

Period
Hunter of Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote