I ended up deciding to keep two versions of DamageModifiers for now, I might merge them in the future though if I find more reasons to do it. I otherwise fixed the rest of the small issues DamageModifiers had (method names, ability preloading, objectmerger calls) as well as adding some xedamage support to DamageEvent (it now automatically ignores xedamage's dummy events).
Originally Posted by grim001
It is not quite possible.
I don't really know since I didn't look much into modules yet, but I got the impression from your first post that you could do it if I were using the function interface format (function AddOnDamageModifier(unit, DamageFunc, priority) --> integer
). Since I know it's possible to write a wrapper library that translates my interface to a function interface I assumed making the module would be possible with the current syntax as well.