View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

Default Spell request thread

Err ok, I basically don't feel like making systems or updating jasshelper in a while, something simple like making a spell would work I guess.

Rules
  • I will make the spell publically available in the resources section and ultra easy to implement, so don't expect any exclusivity
  • I'll limit myself for 1 spell per week, so I'll pick the one I like the most.
  • If I don't like the idea I will not make it. It is neither sufficient nor necessary for an idea to be good for me to like it.
  • I will most likely use vJass, xe, and whatever evil vJass system/script I find necessary, so prepare to have to be able to use those in your map if you want to use the spell.
  • Please, I'd like to actually make useful spells here, try justifying the request, aka explain why your map needs it or something like that.
  • If the spell's description takes more than 3 paragraphs I'll probably skip it.

edit:
Anitarf has basically offered himself to also make spells following this thread and rules, so if one doesn't pick your spell the other might.
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Vexorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!