View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #9
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP
An old idea, to be honest (3 years :P)
Nonsense. I've worked with older ideas. Whatcha got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP
Last thing, actually I'm working on having an almost decent (but still rough) english beta for a closed beta testing (it'll be hopefully finished on Saturday), are you interested? As a "fellow custom-racer" your tips could be really helpful.
Well, I don't know; sounds interesting, I'll see if I have the time. However, I most certainly will offer to proofread your translated English version for lingual perspicacity.

*cough* like here... *cough*
*cough*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrbi0
--EDIT (Feb-18-2009)--After seeing the last few contests, I would also like to include "English Spellchecker" in there. If you want a proficient English-speaker to go through any sort of text (i.e. tooltip --> flavor text --> paragraph) and check for Spelling or Grammatical errors, hit me up.
*cough*
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote