View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #9
Tim.
Missing You All at Wc3c

Site Owner

Submissions (18)

Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)

Approved Map: PiratesSpell making session 3 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolrin
Hmm. About time it's back. Just a question, what was this "Caleb's Page" thing? "ilikepie.net"? I was really afraid WC3C was hacked when that appeared.

Caleb is my associate who offers his hosting to us. His page defaulted when the drive went down.

Anyway I just wanted to make a brief appearance to thank Vexorian, Caleb and Dan for all their hard work on getting the site back online in a very short period of time. Keep in mind a hard drive failure generally is not recovered from in a week. So again, a great thanks to Vex for repairing the code, and Caleb and Dan for recovering the data.

Although I may not be active on the forum, I am still watching from the backend, ensuring Wc3c stays online. I was aware of the downtime and was working closely with the guys to get things back up and running as quickly as possible. So with that, we appreciate anyone who can help restore the corrupted attachments, and thank you all for being a part of the community!

Avast! Seen Pirates? Get it here!
Tim. is offline   Reply With Quote