View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #30
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

First of all, I don't expect the IBS to ever do something that ABuff doesn't already do. ABuff covers all angles of the buff creation and manipulation process, it just does so in a way that I, as a user, do not like. That is why I am offering my library as an alternative to ABuff; surely there are users out there who are like me in thinking that the syntax of ABuff just isn't for them.

Also, IDDS and IBS are fully compatible. Because of how easy the IDDS and IBS are to use, the IBS won't ever require the IDDS. If you want a buff that happens on damage, then rock on, you can do it already with the version that's up.