Thread: SpellEvent
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #39
Themerion
Brahms-fan

Submissions (2)

Themerion has a spectacular aura about (114)Themerion has a spectacular aura about (114)Themerion has a spectacular aura about (114)Themerion has a spectacular aura about (114)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
Emphasis mine. Your statements contradict each other. Please revise your message so it is internally consistent.

If you mean that I benefit from having the target unit on spell finish for spell X, when spell X only use spell cast, then you are simply wrong.

Some of the spells in map might need to have event response variables at spell finish , for them I want struct population. But certainly most of my spells won't (which is why I want to be able to bypass the struct in those cases).

Quote:
One if statement vs no if statement is still insignificant. This isn't a physics system, please stop asking that it be optimized as one.

I see opportunity for less code to be run, and I think it would be a good thing. You have good reasons for not sharing my opinion, so I shall just drop this. Sorry to have been bothering you.

Quote:
Again, if you disagree, feel free to add the optimization to your own map yourself.

Good point.

This might be the wrong place to post this, but what the hell :P Feel free to remove CastEvent from the submissions.
Creep Respawn System
It has never been easier to respawn creep groups...
Themerion is offline   Reply With Quote