View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 11:18 PM   #5
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobibo
Good luck with this dude, I hope this gets completed, such a waste to just die.
Oh dont't worry, I wont't it will. :P I've got all the stuff on my computer; just have to find the best way to wrap it all up. Stupid site restrictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Psh, total conversions as ambitious in different ways got made by teams as small.

Once you actually upload stuff and link it to the post, I'm sure we can see this approved. I've already had a little peek through the raw packs Rommel posted and there is some sublime stuff in there, so the finalised stuff should be the icing on a very delicious cake.

Unlikely to see much use these days considering the remainder of the community's obsession with HDGRAPHIX, but lovely stuff nonetheless.
Schweet. Unfortunately the "in-game screenshots" bit will take me a bit since I don't have any made already (hopefully it'll insert easily into an MPQ like I did for OH). But yeah! Some pretty interesting stuff, and the "finished" stuff is pretty cool.

Silly RDZ; "total conversions" only count if they make a game like Warcraft!
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote