View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #14
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

Quote:
Or how you're changing the z-axis orientation. I opened the model up thinking "why the hell is a model that should amount to little more than an attachment point 30k?" Needless to say, I highly approve of your solution. 181 animations, heh.

It is funny, I thought about that on saturday then Asked Mc! he said "yeah I am gonna make it *soon*" So I would have had to wait 3 months, but suddenly I figure out that INFraNE made that model a while ago. It was strange.

I think that the model could be compressed by removing empty space/comments, still it is a text file that would be compressed by mpq compression itself so it maybe does not matter

Quote:
If you get around, you could open a thread or PM and explain how the list converter works and the lists itself and why...

GJ. Would Rep you if I could.

what?
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Vexorian is offline   Reply With Quote