View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 12:22 AM   #45
Karawasa
Element Tower Defense

Submissions (2)

Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)Karawasa has a spectacular aura about (78)

Approved Map: Tropical TagApproved Map: Element TD

Send a message via AIM to Karawasa Send a message via MSN to Karawasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Prophet
ok. I've noticed that with the witch. you use up a lot of mana, especially when you've just got hit by feedback towers, it'll take about 3 minutes of not using spells to get it back. Is there anyway to increase mana faster?

Secondly, I find that with frogs in the game, it would be helpful if instead of destroying any wards you make past the fourth. you would destroy the first ward made. this would make wards more useful and stop nagas without reveal from having to buy so many flares.

BTW, as far as naga go, i have yet to lose a game with the revenant (but thats mostly cause people dont expect it, and usually play with my friend whose also quite good). i find the game requires a good balance of revenants and one of the two nagas that can reveal. the sea giant is mostly for bashing down buildings quickly, which is never a good stragedy in any tag game to constantly attack buildings. (though it does provide good income)

oh ya come to think of it with the revenant comment, i havent lost a naga game period except for one when the 3rd naga left and it was me as witch and an unexperienced crusher against 7-8 fish. (and my speakers were unplugged with the cord tangled up somewhere in a bunch of other cords, and not having sound drives me crazy)

The Aura Horn item provides a mana regen bonus.

The reason behind making it destroy future wards and not past ones is to prevent ward abuse. If it destroyed the first one created, people could spam wards everywhere and invis things would be worthless. Although, I will probably buff flares.

The Sea Giant is by far the most one directional of the Naga at the moment. Don't worry, version 2.5 featuring Throw Spear is going to change that :). And yes, its good to have 1-2 revenants and 1-2 reveal people.

I also almost always win as Naga, but I also always win as Fish too lol :(. I am glad to hear you like to play Naga, and you seem good. For some reason people new to the game thing that hunters will be boring like they are in other tags. I love meeting people who have realized otherwise.

PS: I am looking to replace that Elvenmail armor item with something cool and crazy (Like Fish Hook). Any ideas?

Also, any things you would like to see changed about the Naga themselves?

Element Tower Defense - Premier WC3 Custom Game
Karawasa is offline   Reply With Quote