View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 04:19 AM   #9
player_72985
Optimus Spine

Submissions (2)

player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)player_72985 has a spectacular aura about (82)

Send a message via AIM to player_72985 Send a message via MSN to player_72985 Send a message via Yahoo to player_72985

Pretty nice Olof, but I'd like to suggest use less Moon Rays, use multiple small regions seperated and placed almost randomly, and set them to moonlight, it will give a nicer looking effect imo.

Hidden information:
Quote:
The only problem with this is if you have units that are not stationed originally in the water, such as a Naga where you cannot have its swim animation play...which will make your underwater scene lose the effect..basically

~off topic~
The naga swimming through the water can be done with a couple triggers that aren't too hard, have been experementing with it for awhile in the World Editor for some of my series. I'd look at the triggers and get them now, but I don't have Wc3 installed atm since I recently formatted the computer.

I'll get a screen of something like it a bit later..if I remember.

Hidden information:
I've seen the end of time, an oblivion so vast the voids themselves are lost in its shadow. But it is not our end, for I saw your end. ~The Return
Shipwrecked - 100%
Azrael's Tale - Canceled
The Return - Canceled
Blizzard Contest Entry: Waves of Blood - 100%
3rd Place in the Battle.net Contest
player_72985 is offline   Reply With Quote