Thread: Wc3styler
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #32
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

I'm not really sure how this tool works, but I have an idea of what it does and you did say this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by midiway
I managed to found 4 new exciting UI over the forum and other maps and have just added to the program, so download and try it.

Anyone who find any problem in using those interface without permission, at least the interface can now be used by anyone, not only while playing the map/campaign where it is used, but anytime you want.

I've got permission from RightField to use the interface he made for The Tales of Raviganion project. Well I doubt that someone would not like to have your work showed with an easy way to in install and enjoy it ingame.

I extracted the Rotd UI from the campaing found at Hive site, is it the same place where you've got your?
Using and redistributing other people's work without their permission (especially by extracting stuff from protected maps) is not something we support here at Wc3c.

You need to remove all of the UI files (and anything else) that you've used/distributed without permission from this program/package immediately. You've got 48 hours to do so before I or someone else graveyards this thread.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote