View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #132
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

I'm sorry, I have a life and have not had the time to sit down and make an announcement. I will do so immediately, though.

EDIT:
There, it is done.

EDIT2:
Also, everyone seems to think that Quench Life was "out of nowhere." Have you ever played heroes like the Priestess of the Moon or the Keeper of the Grove? The PotM has an ability for an ultimate called Starfall that deals massive DPS to nearby foes. The role, fit, and so forth of Quench LIfe is very close to that of Starfall and Tranquility. Just because the hero shoots arrows and stuff doesn't make a spellcasting AOE ultimate pointless or senseless.

Additionally, I do confess that in my balance testing I would lose/win before level 6, so that skill didn't get a really calibrated numerical value for its life stolen. It should be reduced by about 33% or so. Mah' bad.