View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 04:33 AM   #12
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyack
I suggest to add indicators (like in AotZ) into the map about where are the shops, it really helps to the newcomers to get their locations and it would help to reduce more the learning curve of your map.
One step ahead of you Moy. If you take a time to look around the map, you'll notice that there are indicators at all of the shops. They appear in game and use the circle of power blip icon, so it works really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyack
A normal complain in this game was the lag, probably for the usage of several effects at the same time.
A few of the new heroes have some minor lag issues that I need to work out, nothing too crazy for me, though. :)
I'm glad you enjoyed it though, I'll check out the replay when I get the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth_X
EDIT: Oh and yea, why 1 faction overall? Now I can just sit by my uber kickass teammates and watch them pwn shit. D:
1 faction with regard to what? Buildings give faction to encourage you to siege in order to pimp-your-hero. Works pretty darned well I'd say. Hero kills give 1 faction to make assists/kills equally valuable to the game. There's no more "AMG KS" with this in mind.

And KR did Jhita's skin, but you would've known that if you'd looked at the quest log. :p