View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:15 AM   #92
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyack
I had to use a damage detection code to detect when the unit is about to die instead of when the unit is actually dead
Hrm, I see. I hadn't really looked over the code, just going by the fact that everyone and their brother has basically said that it is okay for the database.

It would also be great if this system could 'require' the library of another DDS and make it work like that. It limits the portability of the system if it has a built in DDS. Maybe it could be 'okay' if the DDS really didn't do anything except interface with the Recycler system. (Then it wouldn't really be an external DDS)

Hrm.