View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #57
Flame_Phoenix
retired coder | real ilfe

Submissions (10)

Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)Flame_Phoenix has a spectacular aura about (90)

Send a message via MSN to Flame_Phoenix

Quote:
There's a missing < at the top of the file.
I don't understand =S Please elaborate.

Quote:
It still won't highlight hex values of the kind $f0f00
That is because this values don't obey to the "normal" hexadecimal values the standard languages (according to Kate's standard) obey ... damn I have to find another way of telling Kate to highlight that thing as an hexadecimal value as well ...

Quote:
Could you make multiline strings get highlighted as such, it is easier to notice when you don't close "
I will see what I can do about this, I don't think it will be hard.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Quote:
There's a missing < at the top of the file.
Ops, my bad, sry about that. Fixed.

Quote:
Could you make multiline strings get highlighted as such, it is easier to notice when you don't close "
Fixed.

I didn't released new version yet, I am (still) trying to fix that hexadecimal problem ... your last suggestion was very handy Vexorian, maybe you have another one?
I am trying to find a "similar" expression in other coding languages, but so far I can't remember any =S
Anyway rep++.

Collapse JASS:
set x = 0x3422
set x = 0x123
set x = $FF00FF

EDIT EDIT EDIT

An amazing coincidence or not, TESH also does not highlight hexadecimal number that start with a "$"... Anyways, back to work.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Quote:
It still won't highlight hex values of the kind $f0f00
I gladly announce the following word: Fixed.

I am not releasing version 1.24 yet ... I think some people (cough*Vexorian*cough) may have some suggestions or reports yet, so I am going to wait for his post. If there is nothing else to fix, then I released version 1.24.
3-Making a spell in vJass - Practice Session 1
Check out all my current spells at here
Finally, check my project:
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition
Flame_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote