View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #28
NiRVaNa_87
!

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (8)

NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)

Skinning Contest #12 WinnerSkinning Contest 6 ~ Ancient Civilization

Really? It worked for me. I played this a LONG time ago though, so this problem might happen because of the new patch... canŽt really tell.

As soon as I have the time/remember to do it, iŽll give it a try myself.

EDIT: REALLY late reply for Necrosgal, I just noticed it. The map has already been aproved at the Hive, and the map creator is actually a very respected user around there. Next time think before you post instead of acting like a complete retard.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist%26r%3D20

EDIT 2: I made a quick test and in my case all the levels where available from the start, I even tried deleting the save to confirm this and they where still there. Maybe you could try downloading it again, and if everything else fails, just open the campaign in the world editor and change the maps to be available from the start, the campaign is not protected anyway.
NiRVaNa_87 is offline   Reply With Quote