View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

Blizzard named it JASS2. Rumors say it stands for "Just Another Scripting System" but that's just a rumor, no one knows for sure.
The 2 is rumored to come from the fact that there was another thing called JASS that was different.

I named the other one vJass. Why? Well, it is a long story, officialy v stands for very, I think.

Checked the plugins section, there is a text autocomplete plugin that is smart and autocompletes based on things already on the file, so in the long run it makes things faster. There are also many things in there, looking for one that would add markers to lines that were modified...

There is a plugin called whitespace that will add cute lines to your identation, makes things easier to find...

edit: oh, and I have updated it, added highlight for then, initializer, scope and endscope ...
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Vexorian is offline   Reply With Quote