View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

I cannot believe I just spent half an hour looking over all that code. From what I can tell, it looks good and I didn't see any critical flaws. Furthermore, you are practically the paragon of portability and using standard libraries, so no worries there. The spells are also quite cool in and of themselves, and big packs make me happy as well. The only thing I dislike is that because I test maps on BNet, I wish people would add computer enemies to maps so that I can. :p

There appears to be a bug with Hunting Grounds and Pounce. It doesn't actually stun for the listed 8s or deal 200 damage, it actually deals only 100 damage and a 4s stun. That should be fixed. You should check the other abilities, too, because I'm convinced none of them were working properly in Hunting Grounds except the evasion when moving (not the movement speed part, there's no way that was 90%) and the Soul Glaive ability.