View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Default Demon Huntress Spellpack

Click image for larger version

Name:	S_DemonHuntressSpellpack.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	45206
This was my and TDR's submission to the third Hero Contest, I figure it's about time I submitted it. The pack consists of four contest abilities and one bonus ability that wasn't included originally because of the four hero skill limit, for their descriptions read the documentation included with their code or download the testmap and try them out.

The spells require the following libraries (not every spell requires all of them):
TimerUtils, Table, SpellEvent, VectorLib, PruneGroup, IsTerrainWalkable, IsUnitSpellResistant, BoundSentinel, xe, ABuff
The abilities in this pack are:
Expand Pounce:
Expand Firestorm:
Expand Soul Glaive:
Expand Elusive steed:
Expand Hunting Grounds:

The custom model for the hero was never finished, so this map includes a WIP version of it for the sake of completeness.
Attached Files
File Type: w3x DemonHuntressSpellpack.w3x (252.1 KB, 391 views)