View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 12:36 PM   #1
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

Default Skinning Contest #6

The theme for Skinning Contest #6 is Ancient Civilizations

You are required to reskin a model into a unit or building of an ancient civilization (like the Romans, Incas, Aztecs, Maya, Greek, Vikings, Egypt, etc. etc.), be it real or mythology of an ancient culture, both are allowed.

This competition will last 4 weeks with possible extension - concluding 14th September 2006. Winner(s) will be decided by public vote.

RULES:
  • The choice of model is down to the artist, but must be an existing model in Warcraft 3 (ROC and/or TFT). Minor model edits are permitted for particles, and materials. No UVW edits or mesh edits are allowed.
  • You must post at least 1 WIP skin before deadline.
  • To qualify for entry, you must post your .blp, an ingame shot and a posed shot (composition of images as you see fit).
  • You must post your entry before the deadline expires.
  • You must make the texture FOR this competition. You cannot use old skins.
  • Textures must be no larger than 512 pixels in any dimension

EDIT:
Deadline moved to sept 21

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!