(12) Advent of the Zenith
Current Version: v2.03d
Advent of the Zenith is a custom map for WC3: The Frozen Throne created singlehandedly by Rising_Dusk
. It has been in production for 5 years, and possesses some nifty features and 20 wicked heroes to play as so far, 10 on each team. This version will (hopefully) be the last of the 2.XX series of AotZ maps. AotZ will see a 3.00 in the future, but for now this is it.
- 6v6 gameplay!
- 20 heroes, each with their own theme, design, and personality.
- It's entirely optimized from the ground up!
- Most of your old favorites are back with new twists, check them out!
- A Hired Hero system that allows you to hire defensive heroes to guard your base and ALSO that increase unit spawns for that base.
- An insanely PvP oriented design, so that mauling heroes isn't easy, but a common practice.
- A relatively unique balance system, allowing heroes to be retardedly powerful but completely balanced at the same time.
- Assistance given for hero kills!
- A fun traveling merchant!
- Fun gameplay that'll keep you coming back for more!
I am not going to change skills/heroes/items just because you do not like them. If you have balance complaints, those are helpful and perfectly okay by me. However, if you say "Remove Scamp, I don't like him" let me tell you now that I simply will not. No more WoW models are in use in the map.
Yes, in this map you are intended to die fast when against multiple heroes. Nearly all of the skills in the game require some degree of skill to use, and all heroes have specific themes and styles that they favor as well as conditions they work better under. So yes, if you're fighting 3 heroes alone and at once and die in ten seconds, do not be surprised. Anyways, hope ya' enjoy the map! <3
The change log for all versions of AotZ can be found here
AotZ Download Mirror