Thread: Board
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Review:
  • Just a small thing that would be cool: rowInsert and colInsert that insert a row/col respectively into an already created Board. It could be really handy with dynamic multiboards for certain maps.
Is that really the only comment I had? It seemed to do everything the API said it would do and I couldn't think of much else I wanted to actually test / could need for a Board after the test. I attached a picture of my Board.

Good stuff. Just respond about the row/col insertion stuff and we'll go from there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Test.JPG (39.3 KB, 257 views)