Thread: ABuff System
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #188
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Killer
I use NewGen 1.5c.
I downloaded the sample map attached to the post, and tried saving it (to let it be compiled) but I get an error. I've tried using 2 other systems (BonusMod and Status) but they have error ,too. While others use the system with no problem. Can anyone help plz? I really need this.
Even the latest NewGen pack (1.5d) does not have the latest version of JassHelper included, which many newer systems need, so you need to update your NewGen pack with the latest version of JassHelper yourself (there are instructions how to do that in the JassHelper thread).

Also, due to some bugs in the last version, I have released a new version of ABuff. Changelog is in the first post.