View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 08:26 PM   #44
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Updated.
  • Rewrote the documentation completely so that it better explains what's going on and how the user can take advantage of the library.
  • Made it use an epsilon check for the SetUnitPosition call. I did this because there are some no-pathing doodads in the World Editor that would cause a direct GetUnitX(u) == x to return false when it should return true. It also is safer this way because we're dealing with reals.
  • Added support for TerrainPathability_X/Y globals that return the nearest walkable point for those calls.
  • Added the IsTerrainWalkable(x, y) wrapper because it was some sort of a standard in the past and when this library was approved I never added it. (Even though Vex asked me to)
This update is a prelude to an update I'm going to be doing to Knockback soon.