View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 04:16 PM   #36
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

In looking over the spells, and they do quite a lot. I think Null Blast would be more applicable if it didn't do a dozen things. The miss chance is overkill, and the damage that it deals at the beginning confused me at first. It deals 250 damage to a 420 life footman, leaving him with roughly 40% life left. Then after the damage, his max life is reduced by 250, to 170, and the current life stays proportional, going to 70. Took me awhile to figure out how that was working. (Tooltip's a bit poorly worded and explained because it does so much) My biggest problem with this spell is that you use EF's SetUnitMaxState library, which is not approved (and was never submitted) to our database. Because of that, this spell can never be approved so long as it uses it. (Rules are rules)

Your in-demo credits also still list "Big Dub" as a credit for the icon you no longer use.

Meat Puppet was neat and nothing in it suggested that it would be unapprovable. The only real kicker right now is EF's library.