View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

I keep forgetting that the olympics even existed.

Anyways, you misspelled LurkingShadow in the scope's name. It also still drives me nuts that you 'shamelessly copy' Ammorth's line segments' code as opposed to just using it for Glacial Wall. I'm pretty sure he updated it to be usable, even in your case here. Otherwise, everything looks good and in order. Thank you for making your spells easy to follow and with sensible looking code, it goes a long way to make reading over it smoother.