(8) Uther Party 2
IT'S HAMMER TIME
Uther returns for a second bout of mini-game madness! Up to 8 players compete for supremacy in a series of randomly selected mini-games. Awaiting the seasoned party enthusiast are new styles of play such as Emcee Mode, which gives the party host the ability to customize the mini-game roster with options for stock matches, increased difficulty, and various other altercations, as well as two new varieties of mini-game that compliment the rank and file that is the free-for-all collection. With a growing list of mini-games and game modes, and a level of polish and variety that is set to easily dwarf its predecessor, even the forces of evil can agree that Uther Party 2 is not to be missed.
Full accreditation and other information can be found in the in-game documentation.
- 20 mini-games
- 2 modes of play
- Full computer AI support
- Added 5 new mini-games.
- Team Battle mini-games are now available.
- Created a brief opening cinematic to christen each game.
- Added a kill tally to the game interface for flavor.
- Classic Mode now grants full authority to the victor as featured in Emcee Mode. In turn, Emcee Mode itself has been lengthened to 8 mini-games.
- Emcee Mode now features a random switch that similarly filters out previously played mini-games, and also randomizes the mini-game options.
- Sudden Death mechanics have been added to Classic Mode to properly resolve tied results.
- In Hungry Hungry Felhounds, the option to play with Blink is now available through Emcee Mode.
- In Dimensional Dementia, crucial revisions have been made. Players now start in random areas, and all zones of safety have been removed. In addition, the option to play with two sawblades is now available through Emcee Mode.
- In Tomb of Retinus, players can now jab at one another.
- In Hammer Ball, the mechanics have been reworked such that the last person to strike the ball now claims control and becomes immune until it is next struck. In addition, a new arena called Purgatory is now available.
- In Target Range (formerly Target Practice), players now simultaneously aim for a moving target, and can fire as many arrows as they see fit. In addition, the option to play with a smaller target is now available through Emcee Mode.
- In Archimonde Says, the play area has been shrunk down to make everything readily visible.
- In Way of the Shepherd, the fate of trapped players has been revised to be more sadistic.
- In Clockwerk Calamity, a new arena called the Byway is now available, and the Crossroads arena has been modified to be more distinguished.
- Performed miscellaneous tweaks to various details.
- Fixed a few bugs caused by leaving players.
- Fixed a rare crash in Hammer Ball.
- Fixed an issue that was disrupting Information menu navigation throughout each session.
- Fixed an issue with the Flaming Seal, such that it no longer impedes player chat.
- Fixed a minor display issue for observers during One Against All mini-games.