View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:29 AM   #253
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

This is a HUGE request (from what I see) so if it is more convenient, please feel free to place it at the end of your list.

Okay I got a different request, I'd like to cancel my previous request (Ghost Walk or whatever I named it... 'twas a long time ago...). This is one spell, but I'd like to be demonstrated in the three specified media - but here are the general effects:
  • It is MUI
  • It is in JASS
  • It DOES NOT use any vJass related objects or vJass itself
  • Able to handle up to around 30 missiles without receiving that much lag
  • Instructions explaining nearly every line but not every line (shameful I know)
  • Instructions on how to use Sin, Tan and Radians (if used, and other unusual units)
  • Collision is fully customizable
  • Movement rates are fully customizable
  • Missiles are fully customizable
  • Special effects can be placed upon missiles death
  • Special ability effects can be used on missile impact (e.g area of effect stun, singular frost etc)
___

Nulling Needle
Icon - Quill Spray (or the needle icon, without purple glow)
Missile - Quillbeast <Missile>
Special Effect - Feedback (the orange one)
Hurls a lethal needle in target direction. The first unit to be struck by the needle will be unable to cast spells for a short duration. Medium-Long rage, afflicts enemies only.

Level 1 - Deals 50 damage upon impact, prevents spells being cast for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 75 damage upon impact, prevents spells being cast for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 100 damage upon impact, prevents spells being cast for 5 seconds.

Freezing Blast
Icon - Cold Arrow (without autocast border)
Missile - Cold Arrow <Missile>
Special Effect - Frost Nova upon impact, Freezing Breath <buff> for the frozen unit, frost for the frosted unit.
Fires an icy arrow in target direction. The first unit to be struck by the arrow will be encased in ice and will be unable to move and nearby units will be frosted and receive reduced attack speed and movement speed. Long range, afflicts both enemies and allies.

Level 1 - Encased unit receives an extra 25 armor and nearby units will be slowed by 10%
Level 2 - Encased unit receives an extra 25 armor and nearby units will be slowed by 25%.
Level 3 - Encased unit receives an extra 25 armor and nearby units will be slowed by 40%.

Warp Nova - Optional but would be much appreciated
Icon - Mass Teleport
Missile - Avatar of Vengeance <Missile>
Special Effects - Warps are Dragonhawk Rider <Missile> (just the death animation, particle explosion) and enemy impacts are displayed with Spirit Tower <Missile> (just the death animation, particle burst).
Fires a missile of disrupting energy in target direction. If it collides with an allied unit, it will warp to a random nearby unit and continue movement in the direction of a random allied unit. If it collides with an enemy unit, it will pass through it and deal damage. If it does not collide with an allied unit or runs out of warps, it will dissipate. Long initial range, short range with each warp (around 300 - 400 is short), afflicts both allies and enemies.

Level 1 - Warps up to 4 times and enemy units will be stunned for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Warps up to 6 times and enemy units will be stunned for 5 seconds.
Level 3 - Warps up to 8 times and enemy units will be stunned for 7 seconds.

This spell is so complicated that even I had troubles explaining it... because I'm like that, bad at communication. So here's a diagram: Blue is the initial hero, green are allied units, red are enemy units.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	30339
___

This is a huge request... so I will allow a large amount of time for this. Within a month would be preferred, though. Today is (17 / 11 Nov / 2007 by +10 GMT in Sydney)

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote