Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » Applications & Donations » Contest Forums
Original PR Contributor Doodad List
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topicView next topic
Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:03 am
X-SOLDIER

Original PR Contributor Doodad List
Great Reference Material

Project Revolution Doodads - Reference Material

If any of you guys were wondering what kind of modelling quality the Snowflake looks for in PR Doodads, here's pretty much everything you need to know for back in the day.

There was a tiny little bit of an issue getting the links to work, as links in old posts have a completely different URL that needs to be adjusted quite a bit. All the recoverable missing images in that one are added in my post a little bit lower (they SHOULD still all be working, I plan on double checking it soonish).

This should help to give a good example of what kind of Doodads were accepted back in the good old days with the beginning of Contributor status, so you know what kind of look / quality to go for. Also adding things like Glowing Lava like Blizzard182 did are completely acceptable even though the Original Doodad didn't have them.

Here we go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• List Of Contributed Doodads as of Aug, 2005
-Uses a system similiar to the Check Marks in Adam's thread to show what's up to acceptable quality.

• Yoda's Doodad Contribution Topic
- Reference link wintin the post is gone (and references a VERY outdated URL, just use the first link on this thread for examples)

• List of Submitted Installation Doodads as of Aug, 2005
-Accepted Doodads are over the completed models with the modeller's name on it.

Individual Model Reference

• Blizzard182's Doodad topic
-Features good advice from the Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other old Doodad Modelling thread links, PM me & let me know, and I'll add them in.
PLEASE DO NOT NECROMANCE THESE THREADS!!!! They're here for reference, not discussion.

X

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » Applications & Donations » Contest Forums
Jump to: