Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » Applications & Donations » Contest Forums
Affects - Contest 2 Entry
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Affects

Level 8: Hydralisk

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, i've been extremly busy... Here is the latest version of the model, I'll do my best to texture it tonight before the contest is over. So far the polycount is 798 tris. in 3ds max and 802 tris. in wc3 preview.

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:58 pm
Affects

Thought I would let you peeps know i finished the unwrap.... I've been really busy and i've had some problems unwrapping the model, such as max crashing, but it's done now and i started texturing it, but i kinda lack when it comes to texturing, and it takes me longer than it should, so... i'm willing to send the model to anyone that wants to texture it, and even though the contest is over, if they're still giving away prizes/screenshots or w/e than whoever textures it can take the prizes. And if nobody wants to texture it, then i'll still be working on it anyways, it just might take me awhile longer... I'll try to update soon.

-Affects

Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:10 am
X-SOLDIER

Good job. Hopefully we'll get to see a texture, etc from you sometime soon. Thanks for all your help so far. It's very much appreciated.

X

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » Applications & Donations » Contest Forums
Jump to: