Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion
Forum Trouble
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [95 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:47 am
Adam_Ant

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Profile>FAQ
Or just click this Tongue http://www.wc3campaigns.net/revolution/forum/faq.php

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:44 pm
Lord Dark Odin

Level 16: Goliath

Forum Trouble

Ok, am I blind? Cuz I'm looking at the Forum Index and cannot find the link to the Forum FAQ anywhere...Thank you adam for the link, but...uh..."Clearly Marked" was one of my forum trouble issues...lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:52 pm
Invader7

Level 10: Firebat

Forum Trouble

For me, it is in the top-right corner of the page. Along the bar with the "Home" button. Right next to "Gallery" button, but I'm not sure if it's different for different browsers or what, but I can see it plain as day.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:19 am
Adam_Ant

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

That's a different FAQ, this one is the forums function FAQ the one you're talking about is the Project Revolution FAQ

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:52 am
X-SOLDIER

Forum Trouble

NO ICON

Those big bold red letters appear on the Team Page, under everyone's name, just thought that this might want to be brought to someone's attention.

X

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:10 pm
Berry2K

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

We already knew. We were busy getting icons on there, but haven't gotten around to the actual giving everyone icons yet.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:26 am
X-SOLDIER

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the update Berry.

X

Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 am
Naga_Warrior

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Forum Trouble

Yes as berry said, we made it possible to give people icons, just no icons to give : / But they will appear soon!

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:55 am
Notirose

Level 4: Marine
Level 4: Marine

Forum Trouble

So, what's up with this thread? Shocked

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:36 am
X-SOLDIER

Forum Trouble

Woah. It wasn't like that yesterday, so it must be something recent...

EDIT: It's affeccting Respite of Honor, Legion of Hate too. The top 2 threads in Anybody's Art right now.

EDIT2: And Protoss Hurt & Heal.

X

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:41 am
Guessed

Forum Trouble

I got this. It was probably just a fluke, because it's back to normal now, but I found it hilarious.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:13 am
X-SOLDIER

Nope, it's still plaguing the last page and the last page only on a few of the threads... I can't find any real similiarity between the three threas that would cause it...

X

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:52 pm
Guessed

They have:
<style>img { filter:FlipH;} table {direction:rtl;}</style>
, which explains the flipped images. Searching for that bit in the PHP should show what's doing it.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:57 pm
DT777

Forum Trouble

Guessed wrote:
I got this. It was probably just a fluke, because it's back to normal now, but I found it hilarious.

That's how it looks for me ; ;

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:03 pm
X-SOLDIER

Forum Trouble

Nice find Guessed - but how come it's only appearing in these two threads (1, 2)? The Respite of Honor, Legion of Hate seems to be just fine now. Does anyone know what caused this yet?

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHA F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!!! It's finally hit the forum help thread. That's absolutely priceless.

X

Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:50 am
Lord Dark Odin

Forum Trouble

Huh...this thread is still backwards...how disorienting.

Anyways, I've been noticing that newbs joining PR are resurrecting LONG dead threads (possibly not realizing that the threads are well over a year old), and I had the suggestion that threads be put on a timer system, where after a year (or maybe six months) of inactivity, they automatically be locked to prevent people from making idiotic comments on something everyone has long forgotten about...

...sigh...

Newbs... Rolling Eyes

Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 pm
Affects

Level 8: Hydralisk
Level 8: Hydralisk

Forum Trouble

I'm still waiting on the filter and the option to disable signatures... Tongue

Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:30 am
X-SOLDIER

Forum Trouble

I'm still bothered by the fact that previewing something still erases the subject.... It's quite annnyoing, and seem like it would be a fairly simple thing to fix.

X

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:35 pm
Shortyland05

Level 14: Broodling

Forum Trouble

Uh, welcome from a nOOb at this site Big Grin

This site seems to be tighter than Warboards.org for some reason... its just a feeling that I get that if you make even one slipup someone will 'Drop the hammer, and dispence some indiscriminite justice'

Unless someone reassures me, Im getting a uptight vibe from this place Sad

Edit: oops, wrong thread... does anybody seem to get a reversed thread here? cause everythings right to left!

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:46 pm
Commodore Nuclear X

Forum Trouble

I keep being logged out whenever I want to post a new message and I have to relogin (sometimes multiple times just to post 1 post!!). Plus, when i click the View Messages Since Last Visit, i get a page of the forum index but with all the yellow icons turned gray!

Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [95 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion
Jump to: