Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion
Forum Suggestion Box
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 5 [83 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:19 am
Commodore Nuclear X

Level 14: Broodling

My Title Is Messed Up

<_< The title text is supposed to be on the right of the title image, now it's on the next line.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:37 pm
Naga_Warrior

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Thats what i just said. It messes up prepictures. At least yours isnt afz's his is alot worst.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:16 pm
Dark Shadow

Level 16: Goliath

Lol, afz is really messed up now... is this problem going to be fixed... Hmm maybe i should start a posting shceme...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:58 pm
TheEvilBeaVeR

Level 5: Zergling
Level 5: Zergling

Can you make some options for the avatars-Once reached a post level and avatar changes,but I want to keep my previous level avatar...
So I was thinking about "unlock" options for them-when you post you unlock avatars to choose from.Like after you change from marine to medic -you can choose as an avatar a marine,a firebat or a medic

Last edited by TheEvilBeaVeR on Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:32 am
Naga_Warrior

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

The "problem" is not really a problem. Its a problem for his posting scheme but technically it is acting as it is supposed to be. Im going to try to change it so smaller images arent changed, but im not sure if i can or not.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:21 pm
Dark Shadow

Hmmm, could there be a button at the bottom of the forum page that would show a detailed list of what every member is currently doing?

Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Enetheru

Dark Shadow is a stalker!

Reply with quote Back to top 
Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:32 pm
Dark Shadow

I meant for every active member on the forum. Just to see waht topics they are viewing... instead of having to click every member...

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:07 pm
Naga_Warrior

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

That would be rather hard. And im not sure if even worth it. If there was enough people that wanted it i might look into it.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Dark Shadow

why would it be hard? the invision boards have that ability already put in them when you get them...

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:05 pm
Commodore Nuclear X

Naga_Warrior wrote:
That would be rather hard. And im not sure if even worth it. If there was enough people that wanted it i might look into it.

I WANT IT.

I'd prefer a list of all registered members like SCL has, where you can see which are currently online (logged in) and where they are active.
This also helps to PM people without having to look for threads they posted in to click on their name/ PM button.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:18 pm
Naga_Warrior

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

If it has it built in then yea it would be easy. But idk much about Invision, so im not sure if it has it. This is a older version of it, as well as the trial version.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:52 pm
AlienDan

Level 8: Hydralisk
Level 8: Hydralisk

A live chat thing, maybe-More convenient for the things you need to talk back and forth right away about. And yes, the avator thing that was mentioned where you can choose any avator that you have already had.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:56 pm
Enetheru

Quote:
A live chat thing, maybe-More convenient for the things you need to talk back and forth right away about.

You mean like IRC?

Last edited by Enetheru on Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
  Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:39 pm
Dark Shadow

I think he means he wants something like a shout box...

Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:20 pm
Ganon

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Dark Shadow wrote:
why would it be hard? the invision boards have that ability already put in them when you get them...

We shut off or removed a lot of features when we first installed this to "remove the crap" so to speak. If you know the link to it, I think you can still access it. We just removed a ton of stuff from the templates.

While we're open to suggestions, we're not as open to things like shoutboxes and anything that would add clutter to the forum pages.

Last edited by Ganon on Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:31 am
Lord Derith

Level 10: Firebat

i think it would be neet to have an avatar system based on how long you have been a member Cool as well as ones post count (assuming that is not already the case)
the only problem i can think of is how to do it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:04 am
Commodore Nuclear X

Oh that's the only problem?

Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:02 am
Lord Derith

are you being sarcrastic?

Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:31 am
X-SOLDIER

Most of the image links from the revolution.wc3campaigns.com are completely broken, so the Porject Gallery section is largely without images.. I know I suggested adding the new images with the old ones, but they might need to be added so that asnything shows up at all now...

X

Reply to topic Page 2 of 5 [83 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion
Jump to: