Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » Starcraft Discussion
Starcraft If Gene Roddenberry Wrote The Story
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [29 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:40 am
crzyman101

Level 15: Dark Templar

starcraft is one of the greatest scifi storys in the world. I think its up there with starwars. fiery place i like it BETTER then starwars. FU CK startreak that shi it fuccing draws in. What else is there ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:23 am
Rexkilla

Level 18: Dark Archon
Level 18: Dark Archon

crzyman101 wrote:
starcraft is one of the greatest scifi storys in the world. I think its up there with starwars. fiery place i like it BETTER then starwars. FU CK startreak that  shi it  fuccing draws in. What else is there ?

Battle star galactica, stargate sg1 and...not sure what else there is...

Meh, yoda what the heck made you decide to type this up?

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:39 am
crzyman101

Rexkilla wrote:
Battle star galactica, stargate sg1 and...not sure what else there is...

Meh, yoda what the heck made you decide to type this up?

battle star is real cheasy and so is sg1. But what do you expect there both made by scifi. that's funny

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:56 pm
yoda

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

that "cheesy" as you call it stargate sg1 has been around for 9 seasons and has won or been nominated for many many awards. its a great show.

I wrote this because rodofnod said star trek was the best sci fi show ever and I said it sucked.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:02 am
OuchOfDeath

Level 8: Hydralisk

If Starcraft was written by Gene Rodenberry then PR would not exist because noone would bother making it 3d (because it would suk so much). Tongue

Last edited by OuchOfDeath on Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:17 pm
rspoctober

yoda wrote:
that "cheesy" as you call it stargate sg1 has been around for 9 seasons and has won or been nominated for many many awards. its a great show.

I wrote this because rodofnod said star trek was the best sci fi show ever and I said it drawed in.

I agree completly with yoda (I always spell yoda wrong the first time i type it it always comes out as yada (No joke seriosly)) Stargate is really a great show, i collect the dvd's, and think that the scifi channel has outdone themselves. (even though its not that hard to do considering that most of their movies stink, and other series stink, with few exeptions.)

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:42 pm
random_salad

Location: within each salad, lies a vibrant flaming popsicle.

OuchOfDeath wrote:
If Starcraft was written by Gene Rodenberry then PR would not exist because noone would bother making it 3d (because it would suk so much). :P

Pr would consist of a bunch of star trek nerds, that's all

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:46 pm
yoda

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

as much as i hate star trek, star trek nerds can model

Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Grunzwanzling

Level 4: Marine
Level 4: Marine

Starcraft

Suddenly, a spacefleet appeared over the
world of Chau Sara and destroyed every city of this

planet. The Terran Spacefleet reacted after short time, when
the now identified Aliens called Protoss were going for Mar Sara.

Suddenly, the Protoss Spacefleet went back. A short time after that, a 2nd Race known as Zerg appeared and began causing serious problems....

The StarCraft or got there and never went back again.In a Sector in the wide space lived some Terrans. It was a nasty, dirty, unharmony Sector, nor yet a deadly, unfriendly and really ugly Sector, it was a Terran Colony, and that means trouble. This Sector was near the Protoss, as they called themselfes, and its name was Koprulu. People considered it to be their home, not only because they got there and cant go back, but also because there have never been any problem with aliens. This is a story of the Terrans, having some unpleasant meetings and even fights with aliens.

So, that is my comment to that....and i am really happy, neighter Gene roddenberry (or how he is called) nor george lucas or JRR tolkien have done that!!!!

And the Zerg lived served and killed unfriendly on, if they didnt die.... :that's funny:

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [29 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2
View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » Starcraft Discussion
Jump to: