Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » Starcraft Discussion
Oh my god! I Thought It Was A Myth
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [54 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:06 am
yoda

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

chrisjoker. Your life is a joke. and stop putting so many fucking . in the most random ass places in your sentances.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:11 am
Afz

Level 22: Ghost

[You know what goes here]

I don't believe I have to say a word now.

Edit: Yet I said many words.

Last edited by Afz on Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:13 am
lolindirelensar

Level 6: Zealot
Level 6: Zealot

yet you said many words....

Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:05 am
chrisjoker

Level 17: Defiler

yoda wrote:
chrisjoker. Your life is a joke. and stop putting so many darn . in the most random donkey places in your sentances.

scared of my amazing abilities to understand human behavior>?

Last edited by chrisjoker on Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:13 am
yoda

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

no, not really.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:34 am
X-SOLDIER

chrisjoker wrote:
I will give you the smartest reason why new-bies  are been atracted by PR..
1:Starcraft begginers... who draw in at SC/bw will love this mod because it could be a chance to start over.
2:PRO players and people who are good enough at  sc, . actually wont care about this mod, why.. for the simple reason.. that they love sc the way it is.. and.. just want .. it to stay that way.
3: because of all the sc players that suc-ked.. and then moved to Warcraft III.. but draw in-ed too.. will play this.. most beginners and USM players r on this forums.. ( well not me, i like this mod because i wanted to see how sc could be played in 3d.. and as i have said  many times.. if it.. doesnt meet my.. expectiations.. i will simply stop playing it.)
4:because... new-bies.. like THE "NEW"..

1. - May be partially true, but then again, some of them who weren't really gamers when sc came out, ARE gamers now and they're excited about a new version of the game.
2. - That would explain why my friend who is one of the Clan IA leaders keeps their clan updated constantly, and they're all really excited about it. You know.. cause PRO players don't care at all....
3. - Maybe, just MAYBE there's just as many people that want sc to be done in 3D as you do.. Just a thought.
4. - Wow... that is grammatic GENIUS... kinda like old people like OLDIES music.... simply amazing....

chrisjoker wrote:
scared of my amazing abilities to understand human behavior>?

I believe that my opinion has been stated.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:45 am
Afz

Great Rep

X-SOLDIER wrote:
Wow... that is grammatic GENIUS...

:that's funny: I thought It was grammar. Just a thought.

But CJ, is kind of right, usually.
The little problem is : he tends to think he is totallly right, always.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:43 am
RodOfNOD

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

chrisjoker wrote:
I will give you the smartest reason why new-bies  are been atracted by PR..
1:Starcraft begginers... who draw in at SC/bw will love this mod because it could be a chance to start over.
2:PRO players and people who are good enough at  sc, . actually wont care about this mod, why.. for the simple reason.. that they love sc the way it is.. and.. just want .. it to stay that way.
3: because of all the sc players that suc-ked.. and then moved to Warcraft III.. but draw in-ed too.. will play this.. most beginners and USM players r on this forums.. ( well not me, i like this mod because i wanted to see how sc could be played in 3d.. and as i have said  many times.. if it.. doesnt meet my.. expectiations.. i will simply stop playing it.)
4:because... new-bies.. like THE "NEW"..

1. We accept all fans.
2. So I guess that means you are not a pro player or else you wouldnt be here? BTW I AM a pro player and the reason I am here is because SC is the greatest RTS ever made and I want it to continue living. And perhaps even improve on it.
3. We will suffer greatly if you choose to not play Tongue
4. Once again you must be a newbie since you are here :<

Anyways don't mean to slam but I'm not sure the point of any of those points was as we will be getting players from all walks of the SC life.

Both newbies and pros will like this because ALL people like old stuff with a new twist, its that simple.

:P

Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:35 am
tFighterPilot

Level 20: Ultralisk
Level 20: Ultralisk

JERRY JERRY JERRY!

Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:10 pm
Enetheru

I'm neither pro nor a beginner (playing for about 7 years), but I'm as excited as all heck about PR, Cj. Where does that place me, eh?

tFighterPilot wrote:
JERRY JERRY JERRY!

I have to ask, what is up with that? I've seen you say that quite a bit.

Reply with quote Back to top 
Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:10 pm
Dogfather

i started the jerry thing in these forums and its from jerry springer; whenever there is a major conflict the audience yells JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:15 pm
Afz

And 2

It's also from Seinfield.

Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:05 pm
chrisjoker

RodOfNOD wrote:

2. So I guess that means you are not a pro player or else you wouldnt be here?  BTW I AM a pro player and the reason I am here is because SC is the greatest RTS ever made and I want it to continue living. And perhaps even improve on it.

Well i do not consider.. myself a pro.. that's true., but most people that know me in sc know that im neither a new-bie, and you have to understand.. the meaning of a "PRO-PLAYER".. or expert.... "Becuase you do not make yourself a pro, the people you play make you one, your wins..or the "WOW you are good!.. those are the things that make smeone a pro... not " HEY im a pro".. that's just pure arrogancy.. my friend... and do not call people new-bie.. unless you see him/her play.

Afz wrote:

Great Rep

But CJ, is kind of right, usually.
The little problem is : he tends to think he is totallly right, always.

hmmm...i know when im right and wrong...and this time.. i think im right... at least in some of the things i say.. .. of course if i were right... all the time .. then i would be a prophet.....

"I can feel your anger, it makes you stronger.. give you focus..!".. Darth sidious

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:20 pm
COOLer

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

Im sure pros will come in as soon as they see it works and is blanced just like SC.
And you may ask why?

1. WC3/PR lets you set your own Hot keys
2. More then 8 Players at once
3. Bigger Maps
4. Might have less bugs Then SC. Drone Float, ect.
5. Obsever Mode Two watch Great Match ups

Last edited by COOLer on Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:34 am
Typhon

back on the original topic, I found this site because I bet my friend that there was no W3->SC TC mod. Well, I lost.

Last edited by Typhon on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:49 am
yoda

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

STOP USING THE . SO MUCH CHRISJOKER ITS WORSE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO SPELL BAD

Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:27 pm
ILikeStealin 2nd

Level 8: Hydralisk
Level 8: Hydralisk

whoops i am a culprit of ...

Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:22 pm
crzyman101

Level 15: Dark Templar

Whell i beat everyone on these forums including yoda. So stop bragging cj we all know your a geek that plays sc 24/7

Btw cooler if you guys can capture the speed of starcraft and the micro then yes i think they will come. But if the game lacks those elements then i do not think they will look at This.

Last edited by crzyman101 on Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:11 pm
yoda

Snowflake Entertainment
Snowflake Entertainment

crzyman101 wrote:
Whell i beat everyone on these forums including yoda.

no you didnt

Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:19 pm
crzyman101

yoda wrote:
no you didnt

Dude i ow end you. I still got the replay on my old computer. Ill show you in a week when im done moving. It was right before the tourny me and you were practicing. Your bnet name is the same as pr name i remember it very clearly. Cj even saw the replay.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [54 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » General Discussion » Starcraft Discussion
Jump to: