Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Project Revolution » Questions & Answers
but I was persuaded by the folks at adidas
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topicView next topic
Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:55 am
hgbfiyt071

Level 1: SCV
Level 1: SCV

but I was persuaded by the folks at adidas

The adidas Adios is not a shoe that I would recommend Adidas NEO Trainers Cheap UK to someone looking for good ground feel, and it¡¯s not a shoe that will do much to promote form change in those who are looking for some help from a more minimal pair of shoes. That being said, it might be a good first step for someone looking to transition slowly downward if they can handle the tapered toebox. It¡¯s also a decent choice as a racing shoe for people who do all of their miles in more traditional 12mm drop shoes ¨C it¡¯s not as big a deviation from what they are used to as a flat with a lower differential. For minimalists, there¡¯s not a lot in this shoe that will appeal, but that¡¯s not really the target audience for a shoe like this. For me, the adidas Hagio meets Adidas Originals Mens Trainers Cheap my needs and fits me better than the Adios, so this is probably not a shoe that will see a lot of action on my feet going forward. That being said, I¡¯m glad that I accepted the offer to try this one out.

I was very skeptical of this marketing approach since there was no physiological data available from actual runners to back up the claims based on mechanical testing. That data now appears to exist. In the June 2013 issue of Footwear Science is an abstract of a study titled ¡°Running shoe cushioning properties can influence oxygen consumption.¡± The study was carried out by a team from the University of Calgary headed by Jay Worobets.

Adharanand Finn, Running With the Kenyans-Several months ago I was contacted by a rep from Adidas inquiring if I¡¯d be interested in reviewing a few pairs of shoes from their Adizero line. At the time, I suggested that the adidas Hagio seemed to be my kind of shoe (and it has turned out to be just that ¨C see adidas Hagio review here), but they offered to send along a pair of the Adios 2 as well (disclosure: this shoe was a review sample provided free of charge by the manufacturer). I was really hesitant to agree to trying the Adios as it has a higher heel-forefoot differential than I typically run in (9mm drop ¨C 24mm heel, 15mm forefoot according to Running Warehouse), but I was persuaded by the folks at adidas to give it a go. After all, it is the racing shoe worn by many of the elite African marathoners, so it couldn¡¯t hurt to at least try the Adidas Originals Womens Trainers UK shoe worn by major marathon winners and World Record setters.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote Back to top 
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Project Revolution » Questions & Answers
Jump to: