Log in  Profile - Memberlist - Usergroups - Log in to check your private messages
Register - Search

Forum index » Fan Area » Anybody's Art
» how to convert mkv to avi
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 am
xiezhen

Level 3: Probe
Level 3: Probe

how to convert mkv to avi

Looking to store tv set exhibits and films within of a compressed format, I take advantage of the MKV structure a lot, but unfortunately, instead a few programs do not recognize them, so I should convert my mkv to avi to be sure that it could hold out properly on my film players. I mean, I am searching for just about any superb method to convert mkv to avi. Any tips, pls?

-tonnie

Tonnieā€™s situation is between the main situations by which we should convert MKV data to AVI. Of course, it is definitely an basic process. right here is largely a guide, which means you could get satisfaction from MKV films with transportable gamers or cellular devices. All we phone call for is largely a expert mkv to avi converting tool.

First. obtain the mkv to avi converter prepared

Free obtain and set up the MKV to AVI Converter in your PC. run it.
Then. include MKV videos

Click "Add video", browse your difficult drives and import the MKV films you desire to convert.

Next. set up the output profile

Click the structure icon and choose out AVI since the output format. You can define the encoder inside the advanced menu.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:44 am
zsx8989

Level 8: Hydralisk
Level 8: Hydralisk

Why we convert avi to mp4

Some mass media uses and easily transportable mass media products do not help AVI and need conversion even although MP4 is often a movement photo structure typically found out on countless easily transportable mass media products granted that of its higher compression and best top quality output.
How to convert avi to mp4?

Following is often a handbook concerning the way in which to convert MP4 to AVI on Windows, should you have downloaded (for free) and build an avi to mp4 converter in your PC.
First. Import file(s).

Launch the AVI to MP4 converter. Click "Add video" and import the films you need to convert. Batch conversion is supported.
Second. build the output format(s).

Click the products on every individual imported data files and choose AVI or MP4 since the output format.

Note: You can define the output profiles concerning the state-of-the-art menu, like revealed inside the subsequent photo.
Next build the output directory(ies).

Click Tools>Preferences and define the output directory(ies). Skip the actions should you need converted data files to acquire saved on the default location.
Step 4. start the conversion(s).

Click "Start" when anything is set, then convert mp4 to avi will finished the conversions instantly for us.

Note: should you wish, choose any imported videos, click "Edit video", and you also can edit the films by clipping, cropping, adding watermarks to, etc.

Now, click "Find target" and take satisfaction in the videos!
Tips on AVI to MP4 Converter:

1. should you need to convert avi to mpeg4 for easily transportable products like iPhone, apple ipad and iPod, you can choose one of the most ideal optimizations concerning the gadget menu for actions 2.

2.AVI to MP4 Converter facilitates batch conversion, and you also can build the converting purchase by clicking the upward and downward arrows concerning the files.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] View previous topicView next topic
 Forum index » Fan Area » Anybody's Art
Jump to: